Academic Quarantine Resources
During this time of navigating the COVID-19 pandemic and ensuring a safe learning environment for our students, we are grateful for your continued partnership in your child’s learning journey during the 2021-2022 school year. To help support your child in the event of a possible quarantine due to COVID-19 exposure, we have provided the following resources.
- Dreambox (Math) – Students access Dreambox through the MCS App Portal. The software will provide grade- and ability-level math practice. Students should complete one lesson per day (about 20-30 minutes in duration) but are welcome to complete more lessons.
- Amplify Reading (ELA) – Students access Amplify Reading through the MCS App Portal. The software will provide grade- and ability-level ELA practice. Students should spend about 20-30 minutes a day on Amplify Reading but are welcome to spend more time.
- Studies Weekly (Social Studies) – Students access Studies Weekly through the MCS App Portal. Students should spend about 20-30 minutes per week on Studies Weekly but are welcome to spend more time.
- Discovery (Science) – Students access Discovery Science through the MCS App Portal. Students should spend about 20-30 minutes per week on Discovery Science but are welcome to spend more time.
- Physical Education – Pending weather and air quality restrictions, we encourage your child to complete a minimum of 20 minutes a day in physical activity. Suggestions include walking outside, playing ball, riding a bike, etc.
- Additional Resources - Your student’s teacher may choose to post resources online on Schoology as well. Schoology can be accessed through the MCS App portal using your student’s MCS ChromeBook.